Sunday, October 30, 2011

Top froyo list

I'VE BEEN DREAMING of this cup to get out of my usual plain froyo + chopped almonds + crushed graham + mangoes combination, adding blueberries and strawberries in my FRUITY FROYO cup this time. And the verdict... drum roll please, heavenly :) Fruity Froyo is 2nd on my top frozen yoghurt list. It not only tastes good I also like the idea of filling your own cup with various kinds of nuts, fruits, candies, and syrup to choose from. 


Here's my top froyo list:
1. The White Hat --PERFECT. The yoghurt is just right .. it's creamy and not too sour, the fruits are fresh.. I keep coming back and everytime it's just perfect.
2. Fruity Froyo
3. Red Mango --my FIRST cup where my love for froyo started..





Worst I've tasted:
1. California Berry --TOO sour as in too SOUR, ugh
2. Golden Spoon --gross. Although they gave me a really full cup that the crushed graham fell when I removed my spoon.. it tasted really bad and the fruit tasted as if it was stucked in the fridge for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment