Sunday, October 30, 2011

Singapore Dining

Oasis Spice Cafe, Universal Studios
Everyday we're at Bugis to eat. Lahat masarap!!! ..at ang sarap magshop! hehe. Here are the yummy eats we tried at Bugis Food Junction:
 Dumplings


Satay with peanut sauce 


We absolutely loved the local favorite that we had to order again! :) 

 Satay with peanut sauce 


Japanese Food 






We also tried McDonalds and KFC the Singapore way. 
McDonald's Breakfast Meal: sausage mcgriddles with wgg, hash browns, and hot chocolate

McGriddles is not available in the Philippines that's why we made sure that we get to taste it. It tastes more like a thick pancake instead of a bread. Hmm, I'd say I still prefer the good old english muffin, the bread used in Phils. McDo breakfast sandwich. 

Sausage McGriddles with Egg


KFC chicken still tastes the same except they don't serve it with rice which we surely missed. And most disappointing of all... they don't serve gravy for the chicken!! Again, comparing here in the Philippines we have unlimited gravy in KFC. Aww, well I guess better not try fast food in other countries that are already available here so I won't keep on comparing. Next time :)
KFC Original Chicken & mashed potato and Ben & Jerry's, Singapore Zoo 

Ben & Jerry's can only be purchased in groceries here in the Philippines in pint size. So I was ecstatic when I saw their scoop shop where you can purchase a small cup. I ordered my favorite flavor, New York Fudge Chunk. It's Chocolate Ice Cream with White & Dark Fudge Chunks, Pecans, Walnuts & Fudge Covered Almond. Super thick & creamy and one of my favorite frozen desserts :) Happiness! <3

New York Super Fudge Chunk, Ben & Jerry's Singapore Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment