Saturday, May 02, 2015

Thetford Glamping

 

It was my first time to try glamping. We left early and brought our bags and air mattress. It was more than an hour drive from our place. Once we entered the campsite, we saw few parts of the area parked with RVs. The accomodation that we stayed in was one of the pods with sufficient heating perfect for a cozy and comfortable sleep. They also have clean toilets and shower.

In the morning, you could hear the birds chirping. Our "neighbors" have bird feeders outside their trailer and I saw quite a few variety of birds.

My husband and I had a trail walk leading to the forest. They have the tallest trees that I've seen. It was like a scene from Into the Woods. We had an amazing time.

 
The pod that we stayed in.



 Our neighbors and the path leading to the forest.










No comments:

Post a Comment